A comfy cotton harness designed to support your dog in all the right places.
Made from strong but soft cotton, and fully adjustable, for a perfect fit. The cotton weave has flex and give for maximum comfort and is machine washable. With marine grade steel hardware.
Suitable for a wide range of dogs including most Terriers including Jack Russells, Corgis, Boxers, Sighthounds and Labradors.
• Soft khaki dog harness made from cotton weave: strong but soft-to-the-touch with flex and give, for maximum comfort and durability
• Adjustable for a perfect fit
• Marine grade stainless steel metalwork: strong, lightweight, sea swim proof
• Fastens with a safe and simple slot-and-lock buckle
• Everything treble stitched in place making a robust and durable dog collar that withstands rough and tumble
• Machine wash when muddy at 40º
• Handmade in the UK
SMALL: 2.5cm wide webbing that fits a lower neck between 30-40cm (12-16 inches) and chest girth just behind front legs 40-50cm (16-20 inches)a good harness for a JRT or other Terrier.
MEDIUM: 3cm wide webbing that fits a lower neck between 35-55cm (14-21 inches) and girth just behind front legs 50cm-65cm (20-25 inches) and a good harness for a Cockapoo, Corgi or Spaniel.
LARGE: 3cm wide webbing that fits a lower neck between 45-65cm (18-25 inches) and girth just behind front legs between 60-85cm (24-33 inches) a good harness for a Lab or big dog.